Our team are so keen to get involved that we don’t want to limit ourselves just to working on our own events.
Having built up more than 12 years experience of running events, (in 2021, over 30,000 people will be involved in our large scale events), and with several business degrees and qualifications between the team; ReesLeisure are also happy to provide a consultancy service to help enhance and develop other events.
Our event managers and Directors over the years have worked on other large events including the BHF London to Brighton cycle ride, Boomtown and City Council funded projects. ReesLeisure have provided consultancy and delivery projects on varying levels to National Governing Bodies, Southampton City Council events (including the Christmas Lights switch on and Christmas Projections launches); as well as the Go Southampton funded BID project, Seaside in the Square.
Levels of support can vary greatly depending on your needs – from on the day event delivery, bringing in our trusted team of event experts to support and manage your event; right up to full end to end consultancy (conception to event breakdown). Previous work has included examining entire sporting industries to provide suggestions for the future direction of the sport and marketing to drive increased engagement.
Examples of what can be covered through our consultancy services include (but aren’t limited to):
- Competitor and industry analysis
- Enhancing your niche / USP
- Strategic pricing
- Marketing planning and delivery
- Target market segmentation
- Logistics for event from conception to delivery
- Tender process for external suppliers
- Paperwork (Event Management Plan; full set of Appendices incl Risk Assessments, Policies, Anti-Terrorism and Crisis Communication Plans)
- Attendance and hosting of Safety Advisory Group (SAG) meetings
- Liaising with external stakeholders
- Planning of routes / details for each event
- Managing budgets
- Critical path
- Providing volunteer briefing documents and delivering briefings
- Event day delivery
Contact [email protected] to discuss how we can help you take your event to the next level.